Ivory Plains Recovery Center's partial hospitalization program (PHP) offers flexibility with the benefits of structured treatment.
Sometimes called Day Treatment, Partial Hospitalization Programs offer short-term intensive addiction treatment that is a step down from traditional residential care. Day Treatment for Substance Use Disorders can either be used as a transition between residential treatment and outpatient care or as a more structured alternative to outpatient programs.
Day Treatment for Substance Use Disorders
The goal of a partial care plan is to help you develop the skills you need to manage your sobriety. These may include:
- Recognizing and dealing with cravings for drugs and alcohol
- Finding healthy ways to express emotions and manage stress
- Communicating honestly and openly with others
- Treating co-occurring mental health disorders such as anxiety and depression
- Practicing self-care activities such as good sleep habits, proper nutrition, and exercise
- Building routines that structure your day in a way that promotes positive life choices
- Being accountable for your actions
Our Day Treatment Program is a 20 hour per week substance use disorder treatment program.
Clients will also be seen once a week by their primary counselor as well as once a week by a Mental Wellness Provider. Group meetings cover a variety of topics including: multi-family systems, understanding the 12 Steps, in-depth Big Book studies, accessing community resources, team building, peer-to-peer accountability, meditation, relapse prevention, and safety planning.